Cloud architecture solutions
You may have already designed and set up a cloud architecture or migrated some of your applications to the cloud. A few questions may, however, still be crossing your mind.
- Does my cloud architecture strategy really suit my requirements?
- Are all my applications suitable for hosting in the cloud?
- Is it possible to run containerised applications in the cloud?
- How can I protect my cloud applications against potential intrusions and data leaks?
- How can I automate my deployments, and monitor and scale my cloud instances (virtual servers from a public or private cloud network)?
- What is the best approach to optimise the costs?
Wilkushka answers each of your questions and guides you in devising the appropriate architecture.